Ads 468x60px

Support my Next Travel

Thursday, July 7, 2011

At Last... I started to blog

      After many attempt to start a blog, I finally found myself  writing my first blog. It was hard at the start as theres no words coming from my mind, and after some write-erase, trial and error moments, words finally flow thru my mind and I have begun this blog.

      In 2009, I have discovered some innermost passion in my heart that brought me to different places that  I never thought I could reach even in my wildest dreams. After I did so much travel around the Philippines and some part of Asia, my desire to blog gets stronger and bigger not just to share the world my craziness but also to contribute to the society the fun and wonders of travelling.alone or with someone to share your fun, excitement, and of course expenses.

     Now enjoy while you learn with this blog. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Powered By Blogger