Ads 468x60px

Support my Next Travel

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Back to Basic (BB)

           I'm back....

          Too Good to be forgotten... well, its been a while since I last updated this blog, Too many work load to do. (Now its my third year as Senior High School teacher, and start as the Principal). Its not my excuse, instead it is one thing that proved that sometime you have to let go and focus to one that you intend to do.

          The only thing that I haven't stop doing is to travel, I've been in Siquijor, Batanes, Sulu, Tawi Tawi, Basilan and all the ARMM provinces and so on. Now i'm 17 province away from completing mg PROJECT-81 PH province. Sharing those experience is one of my advocacy in writing this blog. I have too many stories to catch up.


     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Powered By Blogger